HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DAD'S!!!

Andy Kovatch
on 6/14/08 11:13 pm, edited 6/15/08 3:04 am - York, PA
Well, well, well.  What a unique day today is.  Considering that, I don't know - 80-90% - of all wls patients are women - today is a day for the minorities in the crowd.  I just wanted to take a couple minutes out of my weekend with my kids to wish the other fathers on this board a very, very Happy Father's Day.  I am one of the unfortunate dads that only get their kids every other weekend.  And, considering my daughter lives in Allentown - almost 1 1/2 hours away - sometimes I don't even get her that often.  So, today is a special day for me.  My daughter made me a beautiful paper tie in school and my son bought me (yes, he did, not his mom- he got over $800 for his first holy communion last month) a very cool Nike workout outfit.  As most of you know, I've been through some very rocky times lately.  But, the one thing that has kept me going was my love for my children.  There is nothing I love more than being a father.  And today is OUR day.  Happy Father's Day guys.  Enjoy your time with your children everyday.  Enjoy it just a little bit more today.  They are oh so special.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Pam Hart
on 6/14/08 11:32 pm - Easton, PA
Happy Father's Day Andy.  Enjoy your special day. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 6/15/08 12:00 am - Perkasie, PA
Happy Father's Day!

Ready4 AChange
on 6/15/08 12:34 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Happy Fathers Day ! To you Andy, and all the dads out there . I was just thinking of posting then looked and saw that you already beat me to it.  Hubby kept saying he wanted a ladder to clean out the gutters so my oldest came over yesterday with a 28ft. ladder. He asked her how big it was and she said " how big did you want it ? " It's from all the kids. Boy ladders are expensive aren't they ? I'm making him his favorite Pineapple Upside Down cake and cooking out burgers on the grill.  Hope you have a great Fathers Day ! Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

bcutekitty
on 6/15/08 12:54 am - Philadelphia, PA
A very happy fathers day to u Andy and all of the dads out there

kevphill
on 6/15/08 6:12 am - MI
Thanks!!! kp
"Go sell crazy somewhere else; we're all stocked up here."
sbrunell
on 6/15/08 7:06 am - Bensalem, PA
Great to be recognized as a minority....! Have a Happy
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Dennis Belk
on 6/15/08 11:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Andy & Everyone, It's a grand day to be Dad or the Papa and my day was a joy. Thank you to all who sent me special text messages, emails and personal messages today. Thank you to my adult children who have always been huge in my support network. And thank you to all of my "sons & daughters", like Jenn Groves, you are mine too and I enjoy being your Papa Belk. See ya next week in Langhorne, Dennis aka "Papa Belk"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1801 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1897 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2576 views