I'm getting frustrated!!

Tracey K.
on 6/26/03 10:22 pm - Eugene, OR
Hi everybody, I'm a month out & have been at a plateau w/the exception of 2 lbs loss for the past 2 weeks, almost 3! I don't think my measurements are changing radically, however I haven't checked them yet. Any thoughts of how to help me lose faster? I know I need to drink more water, walk more & eat more protein - anything else? Thanks for your help!! Tracey
Becca K.
on 6/27/03 11:14 pm - Hillsboro, OR
Hi Tracey, The best piece of advice that I can give you right now is give yourself time. My surgeon tells us that your body is in the process of healing for the first 6 weeks. Remember you just were through a major operation. Let your body heal and get used to the changes. This is not a fast process. Everyone loses at their own rate. Some faster than others. The one thing that I can tell you is that you need to focus on getting in enough protein and water. Walk as much as you can. It will come off. The surgery is a tool. It takes time. Give yourself time to heal. It will get better, I promise. I hope that I have helped a bit. Take care, Becca AGB 9/16/02 496/389/??? -107
Most Active
Recent Topics