need a new pcp in eugene springfield

mickeymantle
on 12/25/12 7:02 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

my doctor is leaving the practice so I need a new pcp , but I want one with bariatric experience preferably  with the sleeve

any suggestions 

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

mickeymantle
on 12/26/12 3:54 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

I picked a Dr Gilchrist at the Oak St medical group, he is an internest with diabetes, asmia  and sports medicine experience

the office has its own lab

Linda_S
on 12/27/12 12:58 pm - Eugene, OR

I have Dr. Steven Butt at Oregon Medical Group.  I really like him.  No nonsense, but understanding.  He's been helping me deal with the hypoglycemia from my RNY - there's a well-respected endocrinologist in their practice that I see occasionally (Dr. Cirullo).  They also have a lab, etc., on the premises.  Oh - if you go with OMG, don't let them send you to Dr. Taggert - not a good experience.

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

mickeymantle
on 12/27/12 3:03 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

thank you but I think I will try the one I picked if I don't like him I can always change, people in his office have delt with people in my surgeons office  ( Oregon Bariatric Center Dr.MacColl)

mickeymantle
on 1/9/13 3:13 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

went to see Dr Gilchrist  today( they rescheduled me a few days latter) , I likes him and he says he knows all my other doctors which is a plus, said I was doing good but added Lipitor to try a raise  my good cholesterol which is a little low

he wants me to redo the blood work in 6 weeks and see me again seems to know want he is doing

mickeymantle
on 3/5/13 12:44 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

both me and my hubby have seen Dr Andrew Gilchrist at the Oak st clinic a few times

We both love him, he is willing to lison to what you say, he agrees with wls and does not limit you to one problem at an  appointment , my old dr if you would see her about diabetes told you to get an other appointment if you had an question about your asmia ,one of the reasons I changed doctors

he is also very  thererow

Most Active
Recent Topics