Hungry

Swampy1976
on 6/4/15 5:42 pm - Marmora, Canada

I am 11 months post op and eat on average 900 cal a day ( 50g carb/90g prot/ 30g fat) and would still like to drop about 30 lbs. I have started a new job that is very physical (factory janitor/maintenance) and I'm finding I'm very hungry or food won't stay with me. Wonder if anyone has suggestions of what I should change.

Catw
on 6/5/15 5:17 am - Arnprior, Canada

If your new job is more physical than your previous one, you may need a few more calories in your day.  This is because your activity level has increased. I think that one of the journal programs (MyFitnissPal???) has a spot to add your activity into it as well as your food.  It might help you see where you should be with your new activity level.  You may also need to chose more dense food (not sure what you are eating now) so that it doesn't slide through.

Oh, and one more reminder, with the warm months coming up, make sure that you are drinking enough water.  We don't always realize how much we need due to heat. And with physical work, you'll need more than the 8 glasses suggested.

Cathy

Most Active
Recent Topics