plastic surgeons in durham/toronto area for inner thigh lift??

jhpby
on 12/5/13 8:41 pm - Oshawa, Canada
Hi everyone, I am looking in to having an inner thigh lift in the near future and wanted to get the names of some local surgeons. For those who have had the inner thigh lift...how was your recovery? Is the scar worth the result? (My scar will be in the groin) how much did your thigh lift cost? Just a bit of background... Surgery sept 2011, lower body lift in June 2013, implants august 2013...thigh lift is the last surgery I want to have. Any names, input, etc is helpful! Jenn
HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

merry1
on 12/6/13 1:38 am - Canada

I am really interested in hearing about this issue as well.  My thighs are a disaster.  I have been told that surgeons do not want to do thighs because they are so painful.  Mine however will be the biggest problem I will have and I think to leave them like this would be more painful than the surgery!!

Gabygee
on 12/6/13 4:04 am - Canada

A good friend of mine who had the thigh surgery went through a tough time with it.

She went to Dr. Goldberg who operates out of Etobicoke/Mississauga.

She loved that surgeon, but experienced some difficulties with both

the amount of skin they were able to remove the first time

and the E. coli infection she got in one thigh the second time.

Now the third time, it has gone well and she is recuperating at home.

She tells me surgeons don't like to do thighs because the success rate is not that great and the clients' satisfaction is not that great.

She is however a big fan of Dr. Goldberg's and has volunteered to do ads for him if he ever wants it.

merly6800
on 12/6/13 7:38 am - Canada

I had Dr. Nandagopal for tummy tuck and breast lift.  I think he did an amazing job.  Not sure what all he does. 

My sister is going to Dr. Kreidstein in January for a tummy tuck. 

They both work out of Scarborough General.

reenie33
on 12/7/13 1:36 am

did you have to pay for your tt and bl? See my excess skin does not cause and issues with rash or scalds, I want surgery to make me look better. Do you know how much these surgeries cost? 

merly6800
on 12/7/13 8:03 am - Canada

Mine was $7K with panni covered by OHIP.  Not sure what he is charging now.  If you friend me you can see my photos.

Cathy_D
on 9/25/14 11:31 am - Canada

Hi Jenn. Did you get it done. I had a lower body lift and would also love the thighs done. I also was told by my surgeon that it was very painful. Not sure the cost. I can say I love my surgeon who did lower body lift and would return to him if I do it. It was dr Eckhaus in ajax. He has compassion and incredible follow up. Everyone loves him. Please let me know what happened. 

Most Active
Recent Topics