Home almost,

BluEyz32
on 2/11/13 5:48 pm - Canada

Got released from the hospital this morning. First step to going home I want to thank my friends on here for all of the support a special shout out goes to the awesome people who were visiting me at the hospital and I also wanted to let all of you know that  I felt your prayers and well wishes. I am now able to get down nearly three cups of fluid per day so i am on the mend. We sort of know what the issue is but have to wait on one more test to confirm. They are saying that there is a lot of inflammation around my pouch and the joint, this causes nausea when i try and drink on top of that it causes more intense nausea. I am on three differnet antimetics now which are really helping. Goal for tomorrow is to get four cups of fluids in and maybe introduce something other than clear fluids. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/13 6:21 pm - Straford, Canada

Heal well!  kiss

Onward and
Downward

on 2/11/13 6:29 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I'm glad you're doing better and that you were able to go home! 

Good luck with those fluids!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

JJ_
on 2/11/13 7:31 pm

I am glad to hear that they are monitoring this situation and hopefully you will feel better soon.  Continued prayers are sent that the inflammation goes down. 

Judy

Nanato2
on 2/11/13 7:56 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Glad you are drinking and out of the hospital. Remember to keep sipping.

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

Sunny123
on 2/11/13 8:47 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.  I am new to these boards but I have already learned what a great support these folks are.  I hope to be just as helpful to others...you reap what you sow...best of luck and wishing you fast healing and great results!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Paddycke51
on 2/11/13 8:54 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Glad your doing well. Once you get home and in your own surroundings, you'll have a speedy recovery.

Take care
Paddtcke51    
4-Jane
on 2/11/13 9:46 pm - Canada

Freedom congrats and soon to be heading towards your victories .... Bless

Respectfully Jane
Cuter_w_Curves
on 2/12/13 1:18 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

Glad to hear you are getting more fluids in and are released from the hospital Bonnie!

*gentle hugs*

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Artimesia
on 2/12/13 4:13 am - Toronto, Canada

great news!  heal well, Bonnie.

Sheila

Most Active
Recent Topics