Nathalie_Can
on 9/17/12 5:37 am
Noone needs to reply to this one...lol...but I just want to say Thank You! everyone for all your comments and kind words on my 1-year journey so far...it was so overwhelming....you guys sure know how to make someone's heart melt...:)

I made sure to reply to everyone BUT if I did miss someone, I truly am sorry!

Have a good one!
Hey?!?  It's Monday!  One day closer to Friday...lol
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/12 6:01 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
You look beautiful in you new photo
Nathalie_Can
on 9/17/12 7:28 am
Thanks Deb!
Have a good one!

Julia P.
on 9/17/12 6:27 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12
Your new photo is awesome! I can only hope to have the same success as you.  Congrats!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Nathalie_Can
on 9/17/12 7:28 am
You will have success for sure...you will rock this!  lol :)
Happy Monday

MissGlitter
on 9/17/12 6:58 am - Bergen Op Zoom, Netherlands
RNY on 09/07/12
 You look so beautiful!  I always use you as a reference when people ask me how successful the surgery can be, I hope you don't mind.  I've shown your webpage to 2 bff's and my daughter's best friend's Mum.  The remarks are always the same "WOW!  She looks incredible!"  
You've had such a remarkable journey and with amazing results.  Well done!

Click my name to see my timeline.  "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Nathalie_Can
on 9/17/12 7:22 am

Very flattering actually...lol...it is very ok that you do...that's why I did the website/blog, so that it can help whoever in whatever way!  Happy that it does!

Thanks again!

Tanya T.
on 9/17/12 7:13 am
You look even more beautiful in your new avatar your smile says it all!!!!

Tanya

Nathalie_Can
on 9/17/12 7:29 am
I'm a happy camper for sure!  lol
Thanks Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/12 7:19 am - barrie, Canada
beautiful!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics