Lisarah update!

jhpby
on 2/15/12 10:03 pm - Oshawa, Canada
I received this update from one of the members of our local support group...

Some good news folks. I got a call from Lisa this evening. She is out of ICU finally and of course is very groggy. It sounds as if she will be in the hospital for at least a few more weeks. She wasn't a 100% sure on all that had happenned in her time at ICU but agreed to contact us when she had more info.

Her spirits were still very positive despite her setbacks and it was great chatting with her. I hope to get up to see her and have more info early next week prior to our next meeting.

Please keep Lisa in your thoughts and prayers.

**correction from my original post....she had 2 surgeries after the original not 3

Jenn

HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

Leanne1
on 2/15/12 10:19 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Good to hear she's out of the ICU
Joyce J.
on 2/15/12 10:22 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

Thanks so much for the update. I have been keeping her in my thoughts. Glad that things seem to be looking up

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Smurfette579
on 2/15/12 10:28 pm - Canada
Thanks for the update.   Glad things are looking up.
charm64
on 2/15/12 10:31 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 Good to hear she is out of ICU.  That is positive news.
Prayers.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

cayleighsmom
on 2/15/12 10:42 pm
RNY on 06/05/12
 Thnaks for keeping us updated Jenn. So good to hear, i've kep her in my prayers, and will continue to do so.  Here's to a speedy recovery from here on out.
Gabygee
on 2/15/12 10:50 pm - Canada
When she's able to quiz the doctors about what exactly happened to her, it would be helpful for that to be shared with the other members of the board.

sam1am
on 2/15/12 10:55 pm
I am so glad to hear the positive news!  Thanks for letting us know and please keep us updated.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Brenda T.
on 2/15/12 10:57 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Thanks for the update. Feel so bad she is having such a hard time.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Heathergetbetter
on 2/15/12 11:17 pm - Trenton, ON, Canada
RNY on 05/02/12
I am so happy to hear she is getting better. I have been thinking of her often and wishing her a speedy recovery. I know she has an uphill battle back to health but is so great to hear that she's in a good frame of mind. Thank you for the update.
Dr Ref: Sept 9th '10, Dr. Follow up (file lost in bulk transfer) Aug '11Pre-surg Asmt Ottawa: Dec 9th '11File Transf to HRH -another bulk transf Bypass class: Feb 2 '12 Surgeon Consult: Feb 8 '12    Dietician: Feb 8 '12   Soc Wrkr: Feb 8 '12 Nurse: Feb 8 '12 Internist: Mar 9 '12  Surgeon: Apr 4 '12 Opti:Apr 18 '12 SURGERY: May 2 '12    
Most Active
Recent Topics