What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Kelshy
on 1/6/12 8:37 pm - Cannifton, Canada
 The dog was barking incessantly two or three times in the night. Had to pick up the hubby from his night shift @ 6 am... what I really want to do is go back to bed! 

But here it goes... I gotz a plan...

B- large Timmies with Premier choco protein
s- clementine orange
L- small wendys chili
s-?? but please Gawd give me strength to avoid cookies!
D-grilled chicken and broccoli
s- I rarely eat after dinner ... unless I hear the cookies calling my name from the cupboard!

I am heading to the hairdressers for 8 am so I can continue my denial of gray hair. Then I think I shall head to Kingston for Costco to get the deal on the premier shakes as I am down to 1/2 a case left in the pantry. Thanks for the heads up on the sale folks. If I dont get a decent walk in for exercise I will go later for a couple hours of skating. I love skating!! This is the first year I have been able to get into skates in 15 years!!

Good luck all and have a GREAT day. :)

Chris

Feb 19 2010 Referral to Ottawa         Nov 24 2010 Orientation at TWH
Jan 25 2011 Nurse                               Feb 16 2011 Social Worker
March 10 2011 Psychiatrist                 April 8 2011 Surgeon
Surgery May 9 2011                             Bowel Obstruction/ internal Hernia Feb 13 2013  

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/12 9:31 pm - Canada
Waiting for my dad to get up so we can head to Walmart. I felt SO bad last night. My nephew (and brother) stopped in for a visit. My nephew's 4 years old and since they moved out I haven't been buying snack foods or juices/pop and he was looking for a snack and juice last night and I had nothing to give him. They're coming by again on Sunday and I think I'll but some Goldfish crackers and those tetra packs of juice. He likes those & then he can take the rest home with him.

On the menu today:

B: Protein Shake (1c almond milk w/1 scoop protein powder)
S: 100g greek yogurt
L: Pulled Pork Pizza. I'm not sure what I'll use for crust - either cheese or cauliflower.
S: Hard Boiled Egg (large)
D: Same as lunch
UserNameDan
on 1/8/12 1:10 am - Canada
I would love the recipe for your crust if you are able and inclined to share.
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/12 10:07 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I actually stayed in bed til 8 this morning.  Wasn't sleeping but just laying there resting and it felt good.  Breakfast will likely be closer to lunch hour as I will drink a ton of coffee first then eat.  Nothing but laundry and closet cleaning on my schedule for today. All my meals will be off as it will be late breakfast, late lunch and late dinner.

B - 1 egg, 1 slice of ham

L - guts of lasagna

S - 1/2 cup greek yogurt, few berries thrown in

D - pickeral and pike, green salad, steamed green beans

Sticking to just hot tea in the evening, first weekend with no alcohol since the holidays.
Karen W.
on 1/6/12 10:19 pm - Canada
Good morning!

Wow, Kelshey, the idea of skating is very exciting!  Enjoy!

I had a bad combo of insomnia and nightmares last night.  It took me 2 hours to get to sleep, then I woke up at 4 am, had trouble getting back to sleep and, when I finally did, had 3 nightmares!  It might be due to the stress of being back at school and my 2 jobs.  I'm really not superwoman, am I?

Laundry, lots of reading for school, putting together a new behaviour management program for my son (points system) and, hopefully, finding time for a long bath while the little guy is out at a playdate.

B - Greek yogurt (no fruit; not very hungry this morning)
S - large milky tea, with caf for a change; later, a small banana
L - chicken and salad w/ LF dressing
S - old cheddar, mini oranges; later, decaf cafe au lait
D - roast chicken, some kind of veggie (probably corn or peas)
S - don't know, either 1/2 protein bar or SF jello

Have a great day, everyone!

RNY April 11, 2011       

lexxiblue
on 1/6/12 11:24 pm
RNY on 01/11/12
downed 1 out of the last 8 optifast today!! wooo hooo!!! and the vanilla TO ME tastes amazing... sans flavouring.. but with ice!!
NervousNelly57
on 1/6/12 11:32 pm - Guelph, Canada
Good morning everyone!

Yesterday went off course a bit because I started throwing up at work before I was even halfway through my lunch!  I had to leave early, and I felt quite rough for the rest of the evening...

Anyway, I'm feeling better this morning, and trying to get back on track.

B - 1/2 low carb pita (2 carbs, 30 cal, 3 g protein and 2 g fibre!) with 2 tb peanut butter and 4 tb ff cottage cheese

S - 1 cup half-caff coffee w/ 1% milk and 1 tb half and half cream (leftover from holiday entertaining)

L - 1  slice of smoked sliced chicken wrapped around 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese, maybe some blueberries or part of a banana

S - Raspberry tea?  Maybe peppermint...

D - Not sure, but maybe a little homemade chicken/veg curry; we have the ingredients...

S - Going to try some of my new low-carb cereal, I think....

PaulaToronto
on 1/7/12 12:09 am - Toronto, Canada
In pureed stage:

B  one third cup cottage cheese
     one quarter cup peaches - my stomach did not like this - first time trying it and only ate half

L  protein drink

S fresh salmon salad - one third cup
    broccoli puree

Snacks - probably a couple of SF popsicles 

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

AllaP
on 1/7/12 3:55 am - Vaughan, Canada
 Hi Paula,

I think you are not consuming enough food and protein. Ask the vets.

Alla.

Most Active
Recent Topics