110lbs down

kerryokequeen
on 11/7/11 10:53 pm - Innisfil, Canada
Wow, can't believe I'm 110lbs down in 11 months!  I'm past my goal of 145lbs and can you believe I'm a MEDIUM...a freaking medium size!!!  my pants are size 8-9 and all my tops are a medium, I'd never have believed that this could be possible!

I was shopping in GT (Giant Tiger) for a few things on sale and I was drawn into the clothing...since my closet has shrunk from tossing clothes that don't fit very well, I've been getting most of my clothes from Value Village etc. I hate spending money on clothes...my habits from the past...But now that I'm at goal weight, I figured what the hell!

Okay two hours in GT and $200 in clothes later, lol  I got it all, underwear, socks, jeans, tops, coat, boots...And yet I found myself twice in the plus size area!!??  (old habits indeed)   I feel fantastic!

I never want to be obese again, I still wake up everyday excited to get back to my life as a thin person.  My hair loss has slowed down now, I'm hoping for a speedy recovery and that new growth isn't all grey!

On top of everything else I just opened a cupcake bakery in Barrie called Sugar City Cupcakes so I've had many "dreams come true" for me this year...I'm very gratefull :o))
CHEERS!
 Heavest 260lbs ~Dr. Appt 252lbs ~Start Optifast ~245lbs Surgery Jan 12th 2011

Megan M.
on 11/7/11 10:57 pm - Canada
Great accomplishment - congratulations times ten!!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Moselle
on 11/7/11 11:00 pm - Athens, Canada
Congratulations on the tremendous success of your  journey to date.  I was smiling reading your post because I can feel just your excitement.  

Sounds like you've made lots of positive changes.  I wish you all the best.  

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Karen M.
on 11/7/11 11:02 pm - Mississauga, Canada
**Wonderful** post!  HUGE congrats on your fabulous accomplishment!  WAY TO GO!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Brenda T.
on 11/7/11 11:08 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Oh how wonderful!! I'm so happy for you!! GT has great prices and choices. Time for some pictures I'd say.....
What a wonderful new life you have for yourself now. Congrats on your new business too.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

jdance
on 11/7/11 11:15 pm - Canada
I can read the excitement in your words.

I'm so happy for you. I know exactly the clothes shopping feeling.

and congrats on the new store, i hope it exceeds your expectations.

You've done well, congrats again.

J

CanDoItFour
on 11/7/11 11:41 pm - Canada
Congrats, Congrats!  That's really wonderful.  I just updated my own measurement goals on here to a size 10, now that (for me) it is a possibility rather than a pipe dream.   Thanks for reconfirming that it is also a possibility.  Enjoy your new stuff which is so richly deserved.

Claire
ToNewBeginnings
on 11/7/11 11:42 pm
I love reading these posts. Way to go! I hope your bakery is a success!
trudylam
on 11/7/11 11:48 pm - Sudbury, Canada
That is so great!!  I hit the 100 pound mark this morning and I am over the moon! :)  Congratulations on your bakery, I will be looking for you because my kids love cupcakes.  

Keep up the great work! :)

Trudy.

charm64
on 11/7/11 11:50 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 Wowza, you are doing fantastic.  You have had such a great year.

Congrats

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics