Day 2 complete 19 to go

jhpby
on 9/6/11 1:54 pm - Oshawa, Canada
Wahoo, I have made it through day 2 successfully. Today was harder then the yesterday. I felt hungry a few times throughout the day. I have been trying to space my shakes 4 hours apart.

To tell you the truth I don't mind the optifast at all....I add Hersey's SF choc syrup to the chocolate one and LoriAnn's butterscoth to the vanilla...it was quite yummy.

The hardest part of my day was going grocery shopping. There was so much I wanted but obviously I couldn't get it.

I have been noticing that after my third optifast my stomach starts to hurt a bit...it doesn't stick around though so that's good. I got a very small headache tonight and I expect to have a pretty big one tomorrow.

Something I am really happy about is that my body is already in ketosis! Bring on the weight loss! My first wahoo moment is going to be stepping on my scale and finding out how much I weigh rather then reading ERR 2.

Jenn
HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

LexiCocoaChanel
on 9/6/11 2:35 pm - Toronto, Canada
I am sure you said this to yourself nothing short of five times today, but keep your eye on the prize!!  What did you have to supplement the shakes?

I can imagine the grocery shopping was a bit of a pain!  I can lend you my butler if you like or one of my errand fairies...
May 25, 2011 OS, June 9, 2011 NP, June 13 SW, June 15 NUT, Aug31 Dietitian Sep 8 Psych,
Sep 16 Surgeon  SURGERY: October 17, 2011!!

RW 292 OFW 288 SW 274 CW 249
  Liza.. is my                                 

jahdayah
on 9/6/11 8:16 pm - oshawa, Canada
Your doin great .. hang in there .. fight through the temptation .. headaches etc.. cuz we are gonna look like sexy *****es in no time LOL

Referral July 2010~Orientation June 15 2011~NP&SW June 28 ~NUT CLASS&NUT AUG 17 2011 ~ PSYCOLOGIST~AUG 22 2011 ~ SURGEON DR. PENNER SEPT 2 2011~PAATS SEPT 15~SURGERY SEPT 26 2011 DR URBACH    
My Angel is Sueberman

Karen M.
on 9/7/11 12:16 am - Mississauga, Canada
Good heavens, could you lend them to me as well please? lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Brenda T.
on 9/6/11 9:36 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I wouuld love to borrow your butler and errand fairies Lexi. lol
Both Jen and Kim are going to look awesome!! Well you already do but you will feel it!!
Jen, just a question... LoriAnn's butterscott, where do you get those flavor additives?
Brenda
Karen M.
on 9/7/11 12:17 am - Mississauga, Canada
LorAnn's are flavour extracts - you can get them at the Bulk Barn.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics