NSV - bye bye CPAP

thunderwoman
on 9/1/11 9:41 am - Canada
i have officially packed up my cpap machine and have stored it away.  nope, not needed anymore since my sleep apnea is no longer with me.  whoot whoot.  the cpap did definitely help me for the past 8 years and i was able to sleep again so thank heavens for these machines but it is nice to not need it anymore.

longjourney23
on 9/1/11 9:44 am
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so jealous! I can't wait to pack mine away too!! how good does it feel to know you can have a nap anywhere? Congrats!!!!!
Megan M.
on 9/1/11 10:12 am - Canada
That's great news!  

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

JJ_
on 9/1/11 10:42 am
Wow, did you redo the sleep test?  That is great news!
bogie
on 9/1/11 12:48 pm - Canada
That is awesome but how did you know you didn`t need it anymore. I have a CPAP and cant wait to get rid of it.
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

ima_totalgeek
on 9/1/11 1:26 pm
Congratulations!! - It's so nice to get rid of that bed partner!!!
lexxiblue
on 9/3/11 10:41 pm
RNY on 01/11/12
CONGRATS!!! but how did you know you could get rid of it???? did you retest?? i met with the doc at the sleep clinic here in hamilton.. and she told me i'd have to come back when i was down 50 lbs to be retested???
Most Active
Recent Topics