current wait times from surgeons appt to surgery at TWH??

jhpby
on 8/12/11 4:21 am - Oshawa, Canada
Hello,

for the people who have very recently had their surgeons appts at TWH...when r u being booked for your surgery.

What happens between your surgeon appt and the surgery? Any tests? Any surgery class, etc?

Jenn
HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

mypita58
on 8/12/11 4:27 am - Windsor, Canada
 I saw the surgeon on Aug. 5. I started optifast today. Surgery Sept. 2. The surgeon did not have any concerns. He had a copy of all my results from the Windsor BAC. Got my surgery date that day. Good luck to you on your journey. 
Glenda    
Do not pray for an easier life, pray to be stronger.    JFK            
robyns81
on 8/12/11 5:21 am, edited 8/12/11 5:25 am

I had my surgeon's appointment at the end of July and am having my surgery on August 15th, so roughly 3 weeks for me.

One week after seeing the surgeon, I had to go back for PATTS, which are various tests (and may differ based on your medical history).

I had blood taken, an ECG, the swab test *shudder*, spoke with a nurse about my medical history, and spoke with someone from the anesthesia dept.

Robyn

Derek C.
on 8/12/11 6:17 am - North Bay , Canada
 i met the surgeon on J uly 22nd.  Surgery is Aug 22nd with PAATS sceduled for Aug 16th

Surgery Date - AUGUST 22, 2011 - Ran first 5KM Race - Oct 14, 2012 (28 min)  - Currently maintaining a healthy 190 lbs and training for my first half marathon in the summer of 2013

Most Active
Recent Topics