New Product Review - PC Blue Menu

twins4meplus1
on 6/2/11 2:19 am - St Thomas, Canada
We tried the PC Blue Menu Mini Chicken Sliders last night and I thought they were YUMMY.
They are flavoured with red pepper, sun dried tomato and some herbs and spices.
They come 18 to a box. I ate 2 with the Slider Thins Mini Burger Buns. They are super fast to cook on the BBQ right from the freezer which is a big plus on nights where the kids have activities after work.

Linda

London and Area Support Group Leader
http://www.london-wls-support-group.com/
Come join the Ontario Plastics Patients Board
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Ontario_Post_Plastics 
Come join the Ontario WLS Vets Board
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Ontario_WLS_Vets/
To get your discounted subscription to OH Magazine
Follow the link below and enter the promo code "Terrio11
http://www.obesityhelp.com/magazine/subscriptions.
html

OH certified WLS Support Group Leader

KristieA
on 6/2/11 2:23 am - Orillia, Canada
Mmmm. Sounds good and convenient. Just what us Mom's need.

Thanks

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Joy D.
on 6/2/11 3:34 am - Hamilton, Canada
 i just bought a couple of boxes last night havent tried them as of yet, not even sure i can eat them as my pouch seems to have attitude with what ever i try, so i am hoping i can eat them. i bought the chicken of course, i'm just hoping i don't start to feel sick when i do eat 

Joy
magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

charm64
on 6/2/11 9:18 am - Cambridge, Canada
I have had them and they are really good.  I thought about them for later on as a nice dinner.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

northernlight
on 6/2/11 10:33 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Linda, I hope that this doesn't seem like a dumb question but, does 2 of those little burgers satisfy your hunger? I think of myself now, with my big, old normal-sized stomach and that would be like an appetizer for me - LOL! So, I'm just curious if just two of those sliders are enough for you? I assume that, with your much smaller pouch, just a small amount of food is enough, right?  Boy - it's so hard to realize I will be eating so much less after surgery. It's hard to wrap my mind around it!!!!

Deb

ericaFG
on 6/2/11 12:12 pm - Cambridge, Canada
I bought these too - and the angus burgers.  Two of the little burgers is about 4oz.  I ate two without a bun - and about 3 bites of salad.  I was STUFFED.  Right out of surgery - I would have had trouble eating even one of the burgers, with nothing else.

It's pretty much impossible to get your head wrapped around how little you can eat - just believe it will be only a litte!
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

samtq
on 6/4/11 11:16 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Some days I can eat two (I am totally stuffed) and some days I can eat one.  Today I had one with a caprese salad - two slices of a small tomato, half a bocconcini ball on each, basil and balsamic vinegar.  Great lunch!
“The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.? --John “the Penguin? Bingham 
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ~ Nelson Mandela

HW: 247.5/SW: 228.5/CW:135/ My GW: 140/SGW: 151
Jennifer C.
on 6/2/11 9:31 pm - Kitchener, Canada
I'm about 6 weeks out of surgery and I'd be lucky to finish one patty and a bite or two of the bun.  You can never really prepare for how little you'll eat after surgery.  It's crazy!  I saw these sliders in the insiders report and can't wait to try them.  I'm glad to hear they're good.

runjoeyrun16
on 6/4/11 6:27 am
so, i bought the angus beef sliders and the chicken sliders for a BBQ today.. OMG so good! i ate one of each. (no bun) most definitely recommended!
August 20th, 2009 - Referral for WLS from family doctor
May 17th, 2010 - Orientation at Windsor Hospital
May 26th, 2010 - Appointment with nurse and SW
June 1st, 2010 - Appointment with NUT and doctor
August 31st, 2010 - Follow up with SW, NUT and doctor
October 7th, 2010 - Surgical Education Class
November 2nd, 2010 - Consultation with Dr. Jules Foute Nelong
December 21st, 2010 - SURGERY DAY!
Joy D.
on 6/5/11 11:24 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 the chicken cabobs are really gd, i have an indoor grill cooked them that way, i felt great able to find some meat i can keep in my  pouch and not feel ill after eatting, so i think i will be buying more of their foods.

thanks for blue menu,

Joy
magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics