Stoopid questions - things you are afraid to ask

Karen M.
on 5/1/11 11:40 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Mmmm... stuffed peppers.  Haven't made those in ages and am now dying for one. Thanks Joy. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Joy D.
on 5/2/11 12:04 am - Hamilton, Canada
 lol Sry Karen, but it was soooo good so todays lunch is the other pepper minu the pepper, yeah finely a meal i enjoyed.

Joy
magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 12:09 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Joy peel the skin off the pepper and try that.  Many bandsters cannot cope with the skins ever so you may want to try a small bit without the skin.
Joy D.
on 5/2/11 1:00 am - Hamilton, Canada
 thank you Tracey,

these are premade but i will try making a few of my own now that i can eat some meat ( just don't want to over do it tho ) and i will  peel off the skin and hope that works.

Joy
magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 1:15 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Joy you can peel the skin off the premades one.  The skin is easier peeled once cooked so it should just slide right on off.
ashleighsmom
on 5/1/11 11:42 pm
Will I regain the weight? it is the one thing that terrifies me I am at goal and holding following all the rules but still scared that one day it will fail just like all the other times
Karen M.
on 5/1/11 11:44 pm - Mississauga, Canada
I fear the same, Jan.  And the few pounds I have gained due to some meds has seriously played with my mind. I just keep doing what I've always done and hope for the best, I guess. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

ashleighsmom
on 5/1/11 11:59 pm
Thanks Karen
You inspire me though being 5+ years and holding is great to see.I am just coming up to 1.5 years and still scared as heck.Hang in I am sure you will lose it again
Jan              2.8 pounds below goal  
Most Active
Recent Topics