Well it's tuesday afterno...

Debi F.
on 5/13/03 8:53 am - Cincinnati, Oh
Well it's tuesday afternoon and I'm getting ready to go to clogging classes and I thought I'd drop by and see what's up. How was everyones Mothers Day? Mine was just fine. The kids and grandkids came over and I got what I wanted, a gazing ball w/stand for my side flower bed. I'm from the Cincinnati area and it's been pretty sunny all day today, yeah... For everyone getting ready for surgery, Good luck and speedy recovery, for all those having trouble hang in there and keep the faith. For all of those who are doing great,keep it up and live life to the fullest. Remember to eat that protein and drink tha****er...
Moma V.
on 5/14/03 5:28 pm - Frogtown, OH
I spent the day with my Mother, Aunt (who's cancer ridden) and my sister's and our family's. We didn't do anything special, just shared the time together. I didn't get a darn thing for Mother's Day, someday I will though. I did however get flowers for all of the above mentioned special ladies in my family. Even my Aunt who said, "your not even my kid" and I replied, "but I love you"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1122 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1501 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2383 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2286 views