Happy Monday

Robin C.
on 5/12/03 3:46 am - Youngstown, OH
Wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm from NE Ohio, just south of Youngstown, scheduled for open RNY on 6/23. I just got laid off from my job last week. I've worked full time over 20 years and feeling a little lost and disorganized, but I'm sure that will pass!! I hope to stay home and "chill out" for the next 6 months or so. I have 2 children (11 & 2) and I'm looking forward to having some extra energy for them and feeling better when I go to school meetings and things (I'm 44 - already so much older than most of the moms). I love this site and this new local board is great. I know some of you are from the Cinnci area and a couple others from NW Ohio - anyone out there from my area? Even if you're not, I'd still love to hear from everyone. My surgery is starting to feel real and I'm starting to get a little nervous. Not looking forward to the actual procedure and new post-op period. I meet with the Nutritionist this afternoon.
paulsgirl
on 5/12/03 7:18 am - cincinnati, oh
Happy Monday back to you Robin. Im in the Cincinnati area, but would love to chat with you. I am also co-founder of a support group in Cincinnti, and we have our own web site. Check us out and come join the fun.. www.imnotfatanymore.com... Your surgery is only 10 days after my one year anniversary. GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1122 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1501 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2382 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2286 views