Have you been approved by Molina (medicaid)?

Wishing_Well
on 12/5/12 11:36 pm - Urbana, OH
RNY on 04/08/13

I currently have Molina(medicaid), and I am in the middle of my 6 month supv. diet. I was curious if anyone from Ohio has been approved by Molina. If so, can you please share your story?

Misty Morgan
on 12/20/12 2:21 pm, edited 12/20/12 10:22 pm - Goshen , OH
RNY on 04/24/13
I have not been approved yet as I am only four months into the six month diet. But I know for a fact I will have met all of their requirements. And I know when they did a precert for my daughters braces - it was super quick! Got the letter after just a week.

How far into the six month diet are you?

** edited to add:

I just seen your profile and that you switched to Caresource. I asked the insurance coordinator at my surgeons office which ones were the best and he said Caresource was the worst! He said Molina or Amerigroup were the best with only six month diets.

Does the hospital take Amerigroup? You have 90 days to change managed care plans once you make a selection. So if you don't like it, you have time to change.

Misty Morgan
on 12/20/12 2:30 pm - Goshen , OH
RNY on 04/24/13
And another thing about Caresource is that your 9 month diet has to be with your PCP and not the surgeon. So you would be required to literally start all over.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1123 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1502 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2383 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2286 views