cleveland clinic

OH2012
on 9/4/12 5:45 pm - OH
On September 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM Pacific Time, simplyroxanne wrote:

I just had my surgery with Dr Rogula on August 24. My surgery was done with one single cut right above my belly button. The cut is only about an inch. Its called a single port. Only Dr Rogula does it CCF. I barely had any pain from it.

Congratulations!!!

How do you feel otherwise?  Are you sipping and walking?

Best Wishes!!!
ArcanaDagger
on 9/5/12 4:13 pm - Westlake, OH
DS on 08/06/12
 I had the DS done by Schauer on August 6. Aside from the hernias, the surgery went well,,

OH2012
on 9/5/12 5:29 pm - OH
On September 5, 2012 at 4:13 PM Pacific Time, ArcanaDagger wrote:
 I had the DS done by Schauer on August 6. Aside from the hernias, the surgery went well,,
Congratulations!!  According to his credentials, the information indicates that Dr. Schauer does the DS.  However, I noticed that it wasn't mentioned as an option, during the seminar.  It's nice to know that it may (MAY) be an option.

Best Wishes on your continued recovery and journey!!!
simplyroxanne
on 9/6/12 7:50 am - canton, OH
I was wondering what kinds of food some you ate at 2 weeks post op. I'm having a really hard time getting in enough calories. I get the protein in thanks to the shakes i make. But not the calories or water. Wondering what is working for everyone else.
Knowknews
on 9/6/12 5:09 pm - OH
My first appointment was May 30, 2012.  I am still waiting for my surgery date and have found that a lot of the wait time depends on any other medical conditions they may need to check you out for prior to your surgery.   Best wishes
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1143 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1520 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2398 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2300 views