UPDATE on my support group * Little by Little*

Tammy H.
on 3/21/12 12:03 am - Greenville, OH
 * Little by Little* will be celebrating our 4 year Anniversary of being together on the first of May...I am so thrilled to say that we have a wonderful group of caring and compassionate members...We are like a family, always there for each other...I try to have interesting programs each month...I am always trying to come up with something new to discuss...Its wonderful how the members jump in to help when things need done...Some have brought in door prizes, some have helped decorate tables for parties/functions...Some have given talks, some have given food demonstrations...Some of them have sang, read poetry, and etc at our parties/programs...We might be a smaller group of approx 12 , give or take, but we are a dedicated bunch...and not to mention, Fun Bunch!!!

We are from Greenville, which is 45 miles northwest of Dayton...If you are in our area, and need a support group, feel free to contact me for more information...We meet the 1st Tuesday of each month...There are no membership fees...We have both men and women at our group.

I would love to see our group grow ...We are here for you, if you are interested in joining...Just send me a message...Have a great day!!!  Keep eating healthy!!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1134 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1510 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2393 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2294 views