Caresource Doctors??

mjames45601
on 3/15/12 1:58 am
Anyone know of any Doctors who do Surgerys through Caresource remotely close to Circleville/Grove City/Columbus?? 
toni W.
on 3/25/12 12:02 pm
If you find out, please tell me too because I am in the same boat as you are in.
mjames45601
on 3/25/12 11:08 pm
 I know OSU does, for sure, but the wait is ridiculous! they are the only ones i can locate :(
LHPFAN49
on 4/9/12 5:15 am - OH
RNY on 04/16/12
I started the OSU program in November (I did nt have to do the BLAST program due to my insurance) but I have surgery next week!  I was shocked at how soon I could get it!  Could have gotten it sooner if my iron and Vit D were ok at the blood draw in November.  Good Luck...I would call them again!
DianeCameron
on 3/27/12 1:48 am - OH
I know that Pittsburgh is quite far from Columbus but there is a physican at UPMC magee's hospital bariatrics that take caresource. If you willing to do that drive its worth it there team is awesome

happymomma307
on 6/28/12 2:10 am - OH
I realize this is an older post and that Cleveland is quite a hike but they are rated in the top 4 in the nation and the staff and Drs are top notch I have never seen a facility like it in my life. You can't walk 20 feet without seeing a staff member who's only job is to guide you. I met people who drove from other states just because they are the best. And Caresource covers them. I just had mine done on 5/31. You can message me if you have any questions about the specific caresource requirements they can be tricky and you can get started now with your pcp before you even find a surgeon! Good luck!

jsunflower2001
on 8/21/12 5:46 pm - Solon, OH
VSG on 12/11/12
I am in cleveland and having my surgery at parma general hospital and I also think the cleveland clinic takes caresource

“There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.? ~Pat Riley

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1134 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1510 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2393 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2294 views