WAITING FOR UNIITED HEALTHCARE INSURANCE

ANGELWING6
on 1/23/12 2:14 am - Defiance, OH
I STARTED SEEING DR. LALOR BACK IN NOV. 2010  WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING FROM 7 MONTHS WITH THE DIETICANS TO SEMINAR, TO SUPPORT GROUP, LOST 13LBS, AND NOW WAITING FOR THE INSURANCE APPROVAL, I PRAY EVERYDAY FOR THE CALL AND I WROTE THE INSURANCE COMPANY,,, BUT ITS THE WAIT GAME, I FEEL THEY WONT CALL ME OR THERE AVOIDING ME, I DONT KNOW? WE AS PEOPLE WORK SO HARD ON THIS AND INSURANCE COMPANY ACT LIKE WE WILL DRAG OUR FEET, WE PUT OUR HEART AND SOUL IN THIS AND ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS ABOUT OBESITY, SCHOOLS ARE CUTTING DOWN CAUSE OBESITY, JOBS ARE WEIGHTING US OUT CAUSE OF OBESITY, I GUESS I WILL KEEP WAITING ,,,,,,
ANGELWING6  {DAWN MEMMER-CHAPMAN}

EVERYTIME I CLICK ON THIS SITE, IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER IS 2 CUPCAKES... THAT SAYS DAILY DEALS IN YOUR CITY,,,,WHAT ARE THEY THINKING... IF THE HAVE TO BRIBE ME WITH 2 CUPCAKES {ONE PINK, ONE BLUE W/SPRINKLES} LOL... FOR 70 % WITH LIVING SOCIAL NOW.... ITS GOIN TO TAKE MORE THEN THAT TO GET ME TO WANT THEM.... LOL

rhonda G.
on 2/14/12 4:37 am - East Liverpool, OH
  I am in East Liverpool,ohio. I to have done all the requirements for weight loss surgery, I am going to dr. felix, in sewickley , pa. Hope bariatrics its called. I to  have United health community plan, and well I was told they do cover this surgery, and i was told what all I had to do for their requirements,I go to the surgeon tomorrow, then on thursday i take the state mandated psych test, after that.. they can submit my info to the insurance, I will keep you posted about the progress. I had this insurance back in 2009 and they approved my breast reduction surgery within 2 d ays, medical necessity.. Lets pray we both get approval!
C. Davis
on 2/17/12 7:56 pm
Ladies,

Don't get discouraged! I had my surgery in 12/13/11. My surgeon's office submitted the info to United Health and it took a little over a week. Check with your Dr's office. Trust me they are used to getting those types of calls and you can always call your United Health directly. Did United give you a nurse case manager? If so, bug the heck out of her too! Sometimes you have to be persistent and be your own advocate. Its a long journey and you've come to far to give up hope or to become discouraged.

ANGELWING6
on 2/20/12 12:07 am - Defiance, OH
thanks for the advice im getting on the phone now to make calls
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1134 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1511 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2393 views
Looking for Dr.