OH.COM EVENT

shoegirl1023
on 4/26/11 6:05 am - Solon, OH
Is anyone going to the above event in Long Island, October and has anyone been to any of these events before?

Thanks

JOANNE 
OH Support Group Leader
My local support group meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month - please message me for further information

We are on a continuous journey without a destination

MSW will not settle
on 4/26/11 7:32 am
I went to Rye NY and it was a blast.  My plan was to do Atlanta as well but I was sick and gave away my yix.  A few good friends went and said the folks were not as friendly and out reaching to strangers there alone as were the NY group. 

Still, social or not there is much to learn.  Perhaps not as much for someone as far out as you but get there early day one for the best samples. 

I hope to make it myself since its not very far.  The biggest issue is that heavy LI traffic can suck ass big time, lol.  I will pm if i'm going to make it. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/26/11 1:20 pm - OH
A bunch of us went to the Cincy event last year and had a great time!

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

sfmini
on 4/28/11 11:37 am
I went to Cinci and had a great time. Well worth the trip. I am hoping to afford the trip to NY if I can.

shoegirl1023
on 4/28/11 6:31 pm - Solon, OH
Please use this discount code should you decide to go it will getyou a ticket for $45

BrownNY11

Hope it all works out. I'm so excited to go as it will be my first event.

Thanks

JOANNE 
OH Support Group Leader
My local support group meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month - please message me for further information

We are on a continuous journey without a destination

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1136 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1512 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2394 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2294 views