Looking for a Good doc in Schenectady area

Kathleen G.
on 10/7/04 4:54 am - Ballston Lake, NY
Hi all...im new to the area, just moved here from St Louis this week. Im 8 weeks out from surgery and was wondering if anyone can recomend a good dr for me to go to for my followup and general visits? Thanks and hope everyone is well Kathleen
irolbrooks
on 10/7/04 5:38 am - Schoharie, NY
I know Dr. Singh at Albany Med is pretty good. He does RNY and LapBand. I know of a Dr. in Schenectady, Dr. Lirio, does WLS, but I hear he picks and chooses his patients, and there is a long wait for an appt. (maybe since you already had surgery, he will take you as a patient right away). I personally go to a Dr. in Utica because I believed he was the best and I don't mind traveling. If I were you I would try to contact Dr. Singh.
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/04 9:56 am - syracuse, NY
There is doctor O'Malley in auburn alot of people in our wls support group have used him
Michelle H.
on 10/7/04 12:14 pm - Johnstown, NY
Dr. Singh is an excellent Dr. You may have have a hard time getting in, but i'm sure if you tell them your situation they will get you an appt. I am 2 mos. out from my surgery, and Dr. Singh is my Dr. Good luck to you.
Kathleen G.
on 10/7/04 1:02 pm - Ballston Lake, NY
Thank you all for your replies... I was also wondering if anyone knows of a support group here either schenectady or albany area?? thanks kathleen
Michele L
on 10/7/04 8:14 pm - Albany, NY
I just had my surgery on 9/27/04. My doctor is Dr Lirio, he is now part of Ellis Hospital and added an additional surgeon to his practice named Dr Clark. Dr Lirio is top of the line. There is also a support group at Ellis hospital that meets the first thursday of every month (I think thats the day) If you want more info or want to talk about him in detail e mail me at [email protected]
tonyskid
on 10/7/04 10:03 pm - North Hudson, NY
Hi Kathleen There is also a support group that meets twice a month at Saratoga Hospital if you are looking for one in that area, if you are interested in any info on it let me know by e mail and I could send the info along. Also Welcome to the local NY board and also to UPSTATE NEW YORK as well. Tony
Most Active
Recent Topics