Good Morning NY

Evelyn L.
on 10/5/04 9:26 pm - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR It's cold out NY I guess winter is on it's way. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and stay warm! Evelyn
Stacey S.
on 10/6/04 12:24 am - Woodhaven, NY
Good Morning Evelyn I havent been here for a while so I had to play catch up to see how everyone is doing...you look great!!! I have been so overwhelmed with other things..now I am back to getting to myself and taking care of my package for the surgery...I have an appointment tomorrow with a new nutrionist...and will do my sonogram on Sunday. I would like to wish everyone a great day. Stacey
Evelyn L.
on 10/6/04 2:07 am - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Thank you Stacey. It's nice to have you back. Have a wonderful day! P.S. Please keep us posted on how you things are going for you! Evelyn
iuz2befat
on 10/6/04 12:49 am - BROOKLYN, NY
Are you crazy this is a great day. the sun is shining and most of all you woke up and have your health. You have a great day. Christine
Evelyn L.
on 10/6/04 2:09 am - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
I didn't say it wasn't a great day I just said it was cold BRRRRRRR Hey there sexy Momma what's going on? I love the Pic. Love ya :angel Evelyn
iuz2befat
on 10/6/04 2:18 am - BROOKLYN, NY
I love this weather it is comfortable, you know I am always sweating and have to walk around with paper towels to wipe my face and neck, ( we won't mention other parts) Christine
~~Angel~~
on 10/6/04 2:15 am - Buffalo, NY
I'm with you, girl! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but it has turned out to be quite pretty outside even so! Hope yall are having a wonderful day ~
Most Active
Recent Topics