Have you TRIED

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/04 6:30 am - Bronx, NY
Hey Guys, Sorry I have been off the posting boards for a small minute, but I have been comsumed with everyday life BS if you know what I mean .. Anyhow I wanted to know if any of you have tried those Vitamin Water drinks from Glaceau? They are sooooo good and I am addictive. It's only 50 calories and each flavor has different vitamins in them that are essential to us I believe. If you have tried them what are your opinions on them, or if you heard anything about them let me know....
Marilyn R.
on 10/5/04 11:41 am - Queens, NY
Hey Angelene! I haven't posted in a long time either, just working everyday and I have been very busy! I drink those vitamin waters everyday, I love the lemonade and also the Mango Peach! I mainly drink them as I would water, not really for the Vitamin it says it has, I just love the taste, and I barely eat at all anyways so theres no harm in them in my opinion. I am also addicted to them. They are wonderful! They keep me hydrated so I sip them all day long. Glad to hear you are doing good! Talk to you soon! You work in the city too, maybe we can meet for lunch one day! Hugs Marilyn
Evelyn L.
on 10/5/04 10:18 pm - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Marilyn I miss you . I am going to give you a call tonight if it's not too late! Evelyn
~~Angel~~
on 10/6/04 2:05 am - Buffalo, NY
Personally, I like them. There are times when we want *something* to take the place of soda pop, something with a flavor to it. I think we are all conscious of good calories and empty calories, but hey - would you choose a diet soda [yechhhhhhhhhhhh] or a smar****er?
Most Active
Recent Topics