Not scared, not nervous.....

mom2daredevils
on 10/3/04 7:53 am - Hopewell Junction, NY
Just a little restless. I'm just about at the end of Day 1 of liquids only, and I've done great. I was even able to take my kids to an orchard and get them fresh cinnamon donuts w/out being temped (ok, I was *tempted, but I've heard that nothing tastes as good as thin feels, so I was good!) Tomorrow will be harder, I'm sure.....for many reasons...it's clear liquids only, I have to work, and I'll say goodbye to my kiddos for the rest of the week when I drop them off at a friend's tomorrow night. They'll be fine, I'm sure, but my 6 yo knows something is up. He asked me all day why I wasn't eating.....and has been more emotional than usual. On the other hand.....I'm SO EXCITED to get this done! Make room for my (hopefully soon-to-shrink) tush on the losers' couch! Hope to update y'all on Thursday or Friday.....I never got an angel (wasn't sure how that process worked)....thanks to you all for all of your support, advice & encouragement. Claudia
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/04 9:06 am - syracuse, NY
Thats right nothing tatse better than thin,so just tough it out that one more day . six months from now you will be so happy that you resisted temptation
Glenda-H
on 10/3/04 9:17 am - New York, NY
Hi Claudia I am so happy for you. All will be well and can't wait until you take your seat on the loser's couch. There is plenty room. My thoughts are prayers are with you for an uneventful surgery and a healthy and speedy recovery. Glenda
JanetLSE1
on 10/3/04 9:50 am - Rochester, NY
Claudia- I will be praying for a speedy uneventful recovery for you. Hang tough tomorrow, I know you can do it. Can't wait to hear from you on the other side, and can't wait to join you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Janet
Mery Martinez
on 10/4/04 12:52 am - ELMHURST, NY
Claudia I will have you in my prayers. Good Luck and I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery. Mery &
Renee H.
on 10/4/04 9:04 am - Bronx, NY
All the best to you Claudia and congratulations. May God carry you over to the losing side safely and may your recovery be a speedy one!
Chelli
on 10/4/04 11:15 am - Queens, NY
Much success to you for a seamless procedure and recovery. -Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics