upstate newbie here...

valerie V.
on 10/2/04 1:20 pm - lowville, NY
hi all!!!! I'm Valerie from Lowville. My journey has just began. Boy, am i excited to say the least! Not to mention nervous and scared!!! I've filled out the nessary paper work and sent it off to the doc. now i am waiting for word back.Good news is coming i can feel it...i just want to get this process going . Waiting is harder than the procedure,so i can imagine.If you read my message,keep me in your prayers. I am open to any suggestions,stories or experiences you may have had.Till then, hugs
Donna S.
on 10/2/04 1:32 pm - BRONX, NY
Hi Valerie, Glad to have you on board. You will find the most caring people on OH. I will be having my surgery on October 25th. . Good luck. Take care. Donna
David D.
on 10/2/04 10:48 pm - Lowville, NY
Hi Valerie, We are from Lowville Too. Both the wife and I had Lap RNY. Would love to talk anytime. I am 1 Year post op and the wife is 11 months. We are always glad to talk to those taking this journey. David
valerie V.
on 10/3/04 11:06 am - lowville, NY
It is SO comforting to know that someone in Lowville did it!!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you both!!!! God Bless, i'd love to talk to you guys anytime. I never been in the hospitial for anything, so i am very scared but so very excited.What can i expect after i fill out the first papers and send them to the doc?
Mamablack2k
on 10/3/04 6:36 am - New York, NY
WE R HERE FOR YA DEAR. GOOD LUCK AND MUCH SUCCESS! 1 OF DA OH BUNCH, MARTINE in manhattan NY
Most Active
Recent Topics