Monday,,,,is a no go... for me!

lilkim2180
on 10/2/04 3:49 am - Eastern LI, NY
Bad news for me... After not missing one support group meeting this year... I am missing the Monday night support group meeting at southside hospital... Greg (my boyfriend) is having a birthday next week and I got tickets for a show that comes to NYC once a year WWE RAW (wrestling) he likes to see it and I have to say,,,he has missed alot of it on tv since we have gone to the monday night meetings because it is a live show, therefore there are no reruns.. This is a big production at Madison Square Garden and he is THRILLED... he is telling everyone how cool his girl is... But the meeting is still on Monday 7:30 pm Southside Hospital Main St,, Bayshore NY Best wishes -KIM
TberryRose
on 10/2/04 4:51 am
Kim Have Fun and Enjoy the evening. Your boyfriend has been there to support you and I think this would mean so much to him knowing that you are going with him. When I was at Dr. Adaniel's office Friday I saw Judy and Melissa and the meeting Monday is going to be with a guest speaker on surviving through the holidays. Not to worry---if there are any handouts I will pick them up for you and mail them to you if need be. Oh and guess what??? My husband is even going with me Monday night! Have a good time--and I will fill you in on what you miss ok? Hugs Marianne
lilkim2180
on 10/3/04 3:17 am - Eastern LI, NY
Marianne Glad to hear that you are doing well. I azm sorry that I will not get to meet your husband,,, thanks for getting me handourts and what not. stay healthy -KIM
Most Active
Recent Topics