Hello evryone

angela525
on 10/2/04 12:28 am - bronx, NY
Hello all I am now 2 weeks post op and taking one day at a time, My husband is recooping from his heart attack and is doing well. I am still on liquids only and cant wait for some sugar free jello, I have a doctors appintment on tues. I am still feeling some pain on the left side and had quite a bout with constipation wow that was so so rough, but like anything else this too shall pass. I just wanted to post an update and hope everyone is doing fine an I am sending a big hello to everyone.. god bless All the best and good luck to all th pre ops geating ready for sugery Angela
Alice W.
on 10/2/04 1:00 am - Long Island, NY
HI Angela~~ So glad to hear that your DH and your are doing good! That constipation can really be rough--why don't you call your dr and let him know. I'm sure he will be able to suggestion something that you will be able to take to help you. Thanks for the update and let us know how your appointment goes on Tues!!
Armena
on 10/2/04 1:29 am - Hempstead, NY
Welcome home. It's always good to hear the word home. It's also great to hear your husband is doing good as well. Take care of yourself and if your can't wait for sugar free jello, wait until you get some sugar free popsicles, boy are they yummy! Blessing and Peace Armena
Glenda-H
on 10/2/04 8:53 am - New York, NY
Hey sista girl Good to see you posting on the boards. I'm very happy that you and hubby are doing better. Now why am I writing this too you??? I talk to you all the time, LOL Love ya sista {{{{{hugsssssssss}}}}} Glenda
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/04 9:56 am - syracuse, NY
Glad to hear that you are doing well, remeber this is only the beginning so hang in there Six months from now you will be shouting from the roof tops "I LOVE WHAT WLS HAS DONE FOR ME"
Renee H.
on 10/3/04 10:57 am - Bronx, NY
(((Angela))) I am glad that you are home and coming alone - even with the problems. This surgery does not always come problem-free. I am also glad to hear that your husband is home and recovering. I know that you had it very rough going for a while and I hope things get better for you soon. I myself have had a minor setback because they suspect I might have a stricture but I'm going tomorrow to have them check it out and open it up if that's what the problem is. Anyway, I know that can be a bumpy road after WLS but it is still a rewarding one overall and I hope you see it this way as well. Take care and I will speak to you soon. God Bless.
Most Active
Recent Topics