Last night was a NIGHTMARE!

charl
on 10/1/04 10:42 pm - Bouckville, NY
I got out of work yesterday at 5pm and had to go to Utica to pick up my boyfriend. He had recently moved out of his apt. and in with me, and he had sold some furniture to the guy that lived downstairs. The guy still owed him $ for it so Larry met up with him yesterday morning and Jason told him that he would have the $ around 5 or 6 lastnight. So I picked Larry up and we stopped to talk before we went to get the $ that Jason owed him. When I tried to start the car, it would'nt start. I had run out of gas!! I knew I was low, but the low gas indicator never came on. So I stayed in the car with the windows up and doors locked while Larry went and got me gas, I was panicking. I have NEVER run out of gas before, and thought my car was broke down. Pretty soon here comes Larry back with a can of gas and a bouquet of pink carnations!! He pours the gas in, and of course it spilled all over him and he reeked of gas. So the car is now ok. We swing around to see Jason and get the $ he owes Larry and Jason is outside the apt. building. So I stop the car and Larry gets out and is talking to Jason. Jason starts screaming that he's not paying Larry what he owes him and nasty names etc. And then Jason says Im calling the cops. He runs in the building and Larry starts to get in my car when Jason runs back out and starts screaming at Larry. Jason picks up a rock and throws it at my car, Larry says to him "What the hell is wrong with you" and Jason takes a pair of shears out of his pocket and lunges at Larry. Now Jason is over 6' tall and weighs over 300 pounds, Larry is 5'8" and weighs 140 pounds soaking wet. The next thing I know, Larry is holding his left arm and it is pouring blood from it. Jason had stabbed him with the shears. Im screaming at Larry get in the car...Larry won't get in because he's bleeding so badly. Right down the street is a NICE AND EASY and KUNKEL Ambulances often park there in between runs. I jump in my car and race there to get help. They got the bleeding under control and the cops and detectives get there. Off to the ER we go....After xrays etc, they determine that they THINK there is no tendon or muscle damage. They staple him up (10 staples) and get his pain under control etc. THe Detective and a cop come and the cop gets about 6 or 7 pics of the wound, the Detective tells us that Jason admitted stabbing him and is arrested on Assault 2nd degree which is a felony. Jason is going away for alittle vacation. Larry is sleeping fairly comfortable right now. I hope that Jason gets what he deserves, when he gets sentenced. God was watching over us, if Larrys arm hadnt been in the way, he might be dead right now. Jason was aiming to get more then his arm. And if I had not been in the car, he probably would have got me too. I'll keep you posted on what happens. Thanks for listening. I just needed to talk this morning. It was a rough night. Charl 308/300/203/??
Elaine C.
on 10/1/04 11:14 pm - Buffalo, NY
OMG thank god your boyfriend wasent killed! good thinking on your part to go get some help! (hug) Love Elaine
Catherine H.
on 10/1/04 11:37 pm - palmyra, NY
well i hope that every thing gets better for you and your boyfrind....soon GODBLESS you both...
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/04 10:00 am - syracuse, NY
oh my goodness, thank God he is okay
Chelli
on 10/2/04 10:50 am - Queens, NY
Wow (((((((((((Charl ))))))))))))) (lots of hugs) You are definitely are grace under pressure. Sorry to hear that you had this horrid experience. Hope you and Larry continue to be well. -Michelle
purplestarlisa
on 10/2/04 9:21 pm - Utica, NY
Holy cow, Charl! Thank god everything is ok! But you must have been petrified!
Mamablack2k
on 10/3/04 6:33 am - New York, NY
Glad u both made it out with God's help! Continue success in LIFE. 1 of the OH bunch, martine in manhattan NY
Most Active
Recent Topics