Post Op Visit Today

Glenda-H
on 10/1/04 1:16 pm - New York, NY
Hello everyone Today was my post op visit and I'm happy to say that I am down 15 lbs I just have to focus more on getting in these fluids. My doctor still wants me to continue on full liquids for 2 more weeks, after that I can advance to stage 2. I was kinda hoping he put me on stage 2 today I can deal with another 2 weeks of liquids, hey I have no choice. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and prayers. Glenda
inquisitive K.
on 10/1/04 1:50 pm - woodside, NY
Glenda, You are off to a wonderful start, 15lbs in less than two weeks thats great. I hope to be beginnig my journey in about 6 days, I just wanted to say that your doing a great job and I look forward to seeing your posts in the future!! have a great weekend!! -kathleen
Baby gurl B.
on 10/1/04 1:58 pm - staten island, NY
Hey Glenda! Thats Excellent!!! You'll be off the liquids in no time. I know gettin liquids in can be hard. I've been training myself to get 64 oz of water in every day. I carry around a 32 oz gatorade bottle that I fill with water and drink during the day in classes and then when I get to work I fill it back up and fini**** before I go to bed. Hopefully when I do have the surgery I won't have a probably gettin all my liquids in. Take care!! Sharon
Alice W.
on 10/1/04 11:20 pm - Long Island, NY
Glenda~~ Wonderful News~~Good For You!!! Getting in those liquids is hard in the beginning--just keep sipping and it will increase with each new day!!
Most Active
Recent Topics