Good Morning NY & Happy Friday!!!!!!!

Evelyn L.
on 9/30/04 11:43 pm - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Just wanted to say good morning to all my AMOS Family and I hope you have have a great day! Happy Friday Can you tell I'm happy it's FRIDAY !!!!!!! Love ya all!!!!!!! Evelyn
iuz2befat
on 9/30/04 11:53 pm - BROOKLYN, NY
Good Morning my Angel I'm very happy it is Friday and you might want to put on the dancing shoe and enjoy your evening too. I'm not feeling very well today I have the shakes and a bad headache but I have been dealing with the headache for some time now, I also haven't had a BM and that might be why I am feeling like a ballon. Love ya enjoy your great Friday. Christine
Evelyn L.
on 10/1/04 12:24 am - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Have you tried anything to make you have a BM??????? If you need anything let me know. You really should go to the doc's about those headaches and the shakes ya know!!!!!!! Love ya a bunch talk to you later. Evelyn
iuz2befat
on 10/1/04 12:38 am - BROOKLYN, NY
I am on Monday Christine
Mery Martinez
on 10/1/04 3:54 am - ELMHURST, NY
Christine How are u feeling. Do you still have a headache? I faxed over the info, but it came that the line is busy... Mery &
iuz2befat
on 10/1/04 4:44 am - BROOKLYN, NY
Hi Mery, Yes I have been having very bad headache and this is one of the issue I will be descussing on Monday with the Doc. Are you able to re-fax it tonight Thanks so much Mery you have been great. Christine
Mery Martinez
on 10/1/04 1:10 am - ELMHURST, NY
Evelyn Good Morning and have a wonderful day. Mery &
Evelyn L.
on 10/1/04 2:52 am - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
U 2 Mery! Evelyn 247/167/137
Most Active
Recent Topics