I was approved!!!

sramirez
on 9/28/04 11:45 pm - Greensboro, NC
I found out yesterday I was approved for surgery it only took 3 days for approval woohoo!!!my surgery is on 10/22 so its coming around the corner fast. I have completed all of my testing so now all I need is to be medically cleared from my pcp . keeping my fingers crossed that nothing has come up in any of the test I took. I am looking forward more and more to being on the losing side!! thanks for listening Sophia
Alice W.
on 9/28/04 11:49 pm - Long Island, NY
Sophia~~ WOW-you are so lucky--Approved in only 3 days!! and WLS in a few week!! Let the countdown begin, your really on your way to your Big Day!! Congrats! Alice
Evelyn L.
on 9/29/04 2:01 am - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Sophia, Oh Happy day!!!!!!! Congratulations to you! Before you know it you will be on the losing side. Please keep us posted on how you are progressing on you journey. Have a great day! Evelyn 247/167/137
Glenda-H
on 9/29/04 2:27 am - New York, NY
Hi Sophia Congratulations on your approval. Very shortly you will be on the losing side, woohoo. Wishing you all the best. Keep us posted peace and God's blessings. {{{{{{hugs}}}}} Glenda
iuz2befat
on 9/29/04 3:08 am - BROOKLYN, NY
Congratulations on your approval your date is right around the corner we will start the count down. Christine
TracyM
on 9/29/04 3:59 am - NY
Congratulations Sophia! I am so happy your approval came so fast! Here is to an uneventful surgery Before you know it you will be on the losing side Tracy
sramirez
on 9/29/04 4:59 am - Greensboro, NC
Thank you everyone for the great support after doing some much running this month I thought I would have been disappointed with the insurance but things just seem to be falling in line and I am excited & have been all over my soul with joy. Now I cant wait til the day comes for the surgery!!! Thanks everyone
Chelli
on 9/29/04 7:51 pm - Queens, NY
Congratulations Sophia I wish you all the best and hope the time flies by without event. Take Care, Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics