5 years after surgery

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/12 10:17 am - Weehawken, NJ
 Hello all! It has been a while since I've posted on this board. I haven't forgotten about it lol. It was the first place I decided to visit when I realized yesterday I celebrated five years having gastric bypass surgery. It has been a wonderful journey. A complete physical and mental transformation. By far the greatest decision I've made in my life!

I wish everyone who's going to have and had surgery all the best of luck in life. If anyone has any questions regarding my five year journey, I'm here and willing to answer any question you ask. 

Again best of luck to everyone! And remember, the surgery is not a pill rather a tool. Bad habits must be release, while new ones are created. Educate yourself on food and what certain foods does to your body and to your mental ability as well. When I was 420 pounds I had no idea what certain foods did to my body. As long as it taste good I ate it....And LOTS of it. Read read read about nutrition. It's the best advice I can give. 

Take care!

- Jason 
debbie13
on 8/4/12 11:32 pm - Cossayuna, NY
 Congrats on your five years of success! 

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/12 11:19 am
Congratulations on continued success!
Most Active
Recent Topics