Arnot Ogden Support Group

Anna H.
on 4/4/12 12:48 pm - Lawrenceville, PA
Havent been on in awhile and was just wondering if Arnot had started their support group? If so do you know where their meetings are being held?
  1.           "Rescuing one dog will not change the world...But for that dog the world will be forever changed.
Anita Jo
on 4/6/12 11:28 pm - Elmira, NY
 i'm not sure. i miss the support meetings now with no car its going to suck. i know dr cole and the indian dr are down in southport now. anita

270 before
140 now
jen S.
on 5/29/12 3:00 am
RNY on 04/18/12
There is a great support group at Guthrie in Sayre, PA with Dr. Joshua Alley. The next one is on Thursday, June 6th from 6-7:00.

Jen

Anna H.
on 5/29/12 10:32 am - Lawrenceville, PA
Hi
Thanks for replying. I may just come. Can you tell me where in Sayre do I go. I really need some advice. I'm seriously thinking of finding another Dr. to work with me. My band has been giving me major issues and my Dr. doesn't want to do anything about it. I'm very disappointed with it. I throw up every time I eat and I would like to know if others have this issue.
  1.           "Rescuing one dog will not change the world...But for that dog the world will be forever changed.
jennrn01
on 6/6/12 10:45 am - Horseheads, NY
RNY on 08/13/12
 You need to call Guthrie Weight Loss center!  Dr. Alley and his staff are fantastic!!  I am an RN and I have been "interviewing" surgeons for the last 8 years.....seriously I have met with AOMC doctors (two different drs), Rochester docs, and Ithaca docs.  I was not impressed with any of them.  I saw a billboard about Guthrie's weight loss center, so I googled it.  They have seminars so I registered for one thinking I would look into the 12 week weight loss program.  At this point I had decided I could not find a doc so just do the weight loss the old fashion way.....the way have tried since I was 11 years old and not been successful at.  
Well, I was so impressed with Dr. Alley that I changed my mind.  I scheduled an appointment right away!!  That was in Feb and I am well on my way to having surgery....hopefully within the next 2-3 months and I have no concerns about his abilities.
~ life is to short to sweat the small stuff ~

jennrn01
on 6/6/12 10:47 am - Horseheads, NY
RNY on 08/13/12
The Guthrie support group is at Robert Packer Hospital....sorry i dont remember the name of the room.
~ life is to short to sweat the small stuff ~

jen S.
on 6/8/12 1:10 am
RNY on 04/18/12
Here is the link! An amazing program! I highly recommend them! 

http://guthrie.org/services/weight-loss-center

Jen

Most Active
Recent Topics