Arnot doing bariatric sugery again???

Anna H.
on 10/21/11 5:22 am - Lawrenceville, PA
Today while I was picking up a prescription I was told that the Arnot was gong to start doing bariactric surgeries again starting Nov. 1, 2011. Does anyone know if this is true or just a rumor?? I'm curious because I would like to know if they were going to start their support group back up. The closest one to me now is in Vestal which is a rather long drive from Lawrenceville PA. Any info on this would be appreciated Thank you  for your time 
  1.           "Rescuing one dog will not change the world...But for that dog the world will be forever changed.
Anita Jo
on 10/22/11 12:52 am - Elmira, NY
 hi anna,
i havent heard nothing either. i wish we could have support meetings again. i sure miss them. anita

before surgery-270 #
now- 138 #
Anna H.
on 10/22/11 2:33 am - Lawrenceville, PA
Hi Anita
Thanks for answering. I am gong to go out on a limb and say its probably true.The lady I was talking to says her daughter in law works at the Arnot and said that if she didn't get her surgery in by Nov.1 she would have to get it done there instead of where she was going. So maybe we will be lucky and be able to get a support group back in Elmira again. That would really be nice . Take care and heres to hoping we do 
  1.           "Rescuing one dog will not change the world...But for that dog the world will be forever changed.
Anita Jo
on 10/22/11 10:52 am - Elmira, NY
 i hope we do get the support we need . i like to know if others now have low blood sugar like i do. when i did go to the meetings i never heard that from the groups. 
Most Active
Recent Topics