Phone call?

KristaB
on 8/10/11 3:54 am - St Catherines, Canada
Hi everyone!  I was just wondering if anyone else has recieved a phone call from the clinic over the last little while?  They just called to update their waiting list, and asked if I was still interested in having the surgery.  After answering with a very enthusiastic "Yes!!"  she updated my address information, confirmed my phone number, and said that I could be closer to the top of the list because of when my referral went in.  It was great to hear that things are still moving in their office, and my referral hasn't disappeared.  Sure gives me hope!   I hope everyone is having a great day!

Krista 
kimberleyann
on 8/10/11 4:40 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Now I will be sitting by my phone hoping someone will call me to confirm. LOL.  How long has your referral been in if I may ask. Mine is only since February so I know I won't be far up the list.

Jackie00
on 8/10/11 5:35 am
Weird, I thought they were on vacation until next week?
HOw long ago did your referral go in?  And good luck with this and hopefully it is within the year for you.
banne
on 8/10/11 7:45 am - Canada
I hope they call me too.....my referral went in in 2009
did they give you some sort of wait time?
KristaB
on 8/10/11 8:11 am - St Catherines, Canada
 My referral went in in November of 2009.  She didn't give me a specific wait time, but she said I was higher up on the list.    Can't believe that I actually heard from them.  After hearing about the wait time being close to 10 years, I was losing all hope.
susanpalmer
on 8/10/11 10:29 pm - annapolis county, Canada
I sent my refural in on may of 2009 and have not heard anything either.

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

Linski
on 8/12/11 3:58 am - Canada
Hi

I also got a call (Nova Scotia), yesterday to ask if I was still waiting and to update my contact information.  I did ask how far I was on the list, and she said she had no way of knowing.  Here's hoping.
susanpalmer
on 8/12/11 6:40 am - annapolis county, Canada
I called yesterday and was taking to a reseptionist and was told that they were updating their lists and seeing who still wanted the surgery. That i would evetually get a call but they have no idea of where anyone is on list.

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

Carly ~
on 8/12/11 7:19 am
 They have a woman in there on work-term too, so they may have given them tasks to do to keep them busy while they were in meetings last week.

dasherT
on 8/16/11 10:13 am - Stewiacke, Canada
Yes I got that call as well on Friday, but I'm not puting much into it, my referral only went in last September

Tracy

Most Active