Hello, New Mexico

marmijo
on 1/30/04 12:17 pm - NM
I'm back from Scottsdale, Mayo Clinic, It was an amazing trip. I drove down by myself and it took 7 hours. I was there at the Clinic on 01/27/03 at 7:00am and was there all day. I was so impressed. They did the initial exam and bloodwork and set me up for all kinds of tests and appts for the rest of the week. I had my last appt at 12.00pm Friday and guess what.?.?.?. I have been accepted for the RNY bypass. I have been put on the waiting list for scheduling the actual surgery. I have been confirmed as a Diabetic and will need to monitor and control my blood sugar before the surgery so the wait will give me time to be under control. I just got back 1/2 hr ago and its 09:30 pm and I am exhausted and am going to until tomorrow.
Christine S.
on 1/30/04 11:57 pm - Rio Rancho, NM
Sounds like everything went well then Martina! Did they give you any kind of timeline on this waiting list for scheduling? Good to hear back from you!
shcarrigan
on 1/31/04 10:31 pm - la center, wa
Welcome Home Maria! I'm so glad you posted. It sounds like everything went well. WOOOOOHOOOO Congratulations! Your journey has begun in earnest. When your rested give us details about your trip. I'm going to try and go to the next wls support group next week. Maybe I'll see you there. Congratulations my dear! Sarinda
Most Active