New WLS Program in Dallas, Texas - Grand Opening

DanaLackey
on 12/1/10 3:45 am, edited 12/2/10 4:09 am - Nevada, TX
Hi there.

My name is Dana Lackey, I am the Program Director for a new Weight Loss Program in Dallas, Texas. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as well as our new Bariatric Program to OH members. 

I am happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the Lap/Band, Lap/Sleeve, or Lap/Bypass procedures, pre or post operatively. I have a wealth of information.  =)  So please feel free to email me anytime.

We really want to make Bariatric surgery affordable for anyone wanting to have a weight loss procedure, so for the months of December and January, we are offering the Lap/Band for an unbelievable price.  We have special, grand opening pricing for all 3 procedures we perform - but only for a limited time.  We accept all insurance plans and are happy to check your benefits for weight loss surgery coverage.

If you are interested in surgery or have a friend looking to have surgery, now is the time.  We have an incredible group of surgeons and a supportive staff to help you with your journey and your weight loss goals.

If coming from out-of-town, we can help with your travel arrangements.   Just ask!!  =) 

Check out our website, www.selectbariatrics.com , or call my office at 972-888-4500 for more information.

I look forward to making new friends here.

Thanks!

Dana Lackey
Program Director
[email protected]
SelectBariatrics.com
Ph: 972-888-4500

Most Active