In the words of Barbara Walters.....

kat87120
on 4/26/10 7:38 am - Albuquerque, NM
..... if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
..... if you were a shoe, what kind of shoe would you be?
..... if you were anyone in the world, who would you be?

(Okay, I admit, I'm trying to wake this borad up!)

My answers....
I'd like to be a beautiful pine tree growing tall on a mountains and being home to many, many little birds.

I'd like to be a ruby red stiletto but only a few times during the week.  The rest of the time I'd be perfectly happy being a Dans****omfy, broke in and extremely dependable).

In all honesty, I'm perfectly happy being who I am.  It has taken me 52 years to realize that I'm a pretty all right person and I truly like myself. 

Now it's your turn!

Katherine

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

ahart250
on 4/29/10 4:54 am - Los Lunas, NM
Tree- A great big ol cottonwood. I can't think of anything prettier.  I love them! 

Louboutins (enough said)

I agree, I'm generally happy with myself.  Actually happier each day

Did you have any luck with the Yahoo Group?

A

b3acH
on 2/5/12 3:48 am - Albuquerque, NM
If I was a tree...I would be an Aspen blowing in the cool mountain air However.I would rather be beach grass as I love the ocean
If I were a shoe I would have to be comfy...no heels for me Burks fit my personality
If I were anyone in the world ....it would be me, always learning.  I would always be 2nd if I wanted to be some one else.  I am the best ME!!!

Katherine, I am new to this sight.  I am 60 yrs old and really want to lose the weight.for health reasons.  Asthma!!!  I am scared to death.  This may sound rather strange but the #1 thing that is brothers me is  What about all of the skin after the GB.  I am different.  I love to swim so much that I really don't care what people think of me in a swim suit.  I have 15 suits and not one with a skirt...like at my size a skirt is going to help me look better so I just get the nicest suit and I must say a bit sexy  with all of its flair and hit the pool.
I have seen pictures of all the hanging skin and it freaks me out! when I hear that insurance will not cover surgery! OMG  Man I really think I am jumping the gun eh?  I don't think losing the weight will be a concern with the help of a GB as I love all the right food but I need help to keep eating the right food .  I am so mixed up.  I don't have the attitude of eating anything I want.  I think I have a healthy attitude.  I m just spinning my head is spinning ( song??)  I wnat this but I want to laugh while I am doing this I want it to be a joyful experience.  Your post seemed happy, and positive.  Thanks for listening to this crazed woman.  Dorian 
kat87120
on 5/2/10 2:35 am - Albuquerque, NM
Ohhhh, I love Louboutins, that red soul says it all!!!!!  If I remember correctly, the red soul was kinda' a fluke... he had designed some shoes that needed more umph so he painted the soul with red nail polish! 

Not much happening on the yahoo group, I think everyone from New Mexico is hiding out from the world and the weather!  haha

What's new in your world?

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

Most Active