LOOKING FOR A NEW SURGEON IN THE NORTHERN NJ AREA

Rpayton3012
on 7/8/13 7:13 am - Jersey City, NJ

Hello everybody, i am a new member to obesityhelp.com and i hope you can help me on this topic. First off, I was one of Dr Ducheine Patient since 3/13/2013. He ask for 6 clearance and evaluation letter in which i all of them to his staff on 6/11/2013, but his medical assistant just informed me that Dr Ducheine will not do any surgery anytime soon because Beth Israel Hospital Bariatric Floor in under construction. so now i am looking for a new surgeon who accepts united healthcare community plan. can anybody help me  please     thank you  

BelieveInFaith
on 7/8/13 11:49 am - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

http://bariatricsurgerynewjersey.com/index.php

Try Dr. Sadek @ 732-640-5327 .  He may accept that insurance.  Good Luck!

Never accept NO for an answer.

Rpayton3012
on 7/8/13 10:23 pm - Jersey City, NJ

yes, i called dr Sadek office and they stated that they do not accept medicaid anymore. but i am still looking around for a surgeon

Rpayton3012
on 7/9/13 1:45 am - Jersey City, NJ

Hopefully, i have some good news, I have found 2 surgeons who accepts medicaid. there name are dr Jeffery W. Strain and Dr Franklyn Vasquez and they are located in the northern nj area. I have already talk to Dr. Franklyn Vasquez receptionist and she told me that i must attend a seminar on august 20th 2013. So i am going to call Dr Jeffery Strain office to see what they have to say.  Did anybody knows about these 2 surgeons?  Need information

hockeymom8016
on 7/9/13 10:02 pm - NJ

I believe Drs. Bertha and Adkin of Florham Park take medicaid.

Rpayton3012
on 7/9/13 11:03 pm - Jersey City, NJ

Thanks, but i have found a surgeon who accepts Medicaid, the doctor name is Dr. Strain out of Englewood NJ. I have my first appt with him on 8/7/2013. the reason why the appt is for next month because i am changing HMO's. I just fax over my whole entire medical documents to the medical staff and hopefully i will get a answer by the end of the month.  I will keep yall updated .

TV2Night
on 7/17/13 3:45 am - Hackettstown, NJ

Just wanted to let you know That Dr Abkin does Not Participate with Medicaid.  I am a patient of his and also work in the office so I know that we don't. 

Pat

hockeymom8016
on 7/17/13 4:03 am - NJ

Thanks Pat.  I was not sure.  I thought they did at one time.

BelieveInFaith
on 7/10/13 11:43 am - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

Glad you were able to find someone!! Good Luck with everything. kiss

Never accept NO for an answer.

sunshne28
on 8/9/13 11:24 am

Hi. New to the boards.. Just wanted to find out if, if anyone has had success in appealing UHC Choice of NJ. Even though my dh's employer told me i could appeal. I have been doing this since (doc visits-t ectra last year)- due to Hurricane Sandy i was misplaced and had to start all over paperwise.

I am waiting for another denial letter the first one i did not get due to Hurricane Sandy so, with that do  also send it out to my dh employer with some info on Obesity even tho i have done that. and HER answer was to appeal it. So i want toot know what people out there are thinking and any advice greatly appreciated. I also contacted Lindstorm  to see if they can help.

Thanks!

Most Active