New group starting in Northern New Jersey.

wharffrat
on 6/26/11 9:30 pm - NJ
www.meetup.com/Gastric-Bypass-Surgery-Lap-Band-Weight-Loss-S upport-Group/

First meeting:

Sunday, July 17, 2011  1:00 PM

Brookdale Park
Watchung Ave, Bloomfield NJ Bloomfield, NJ

Lets get together and meet up and go for a walk in Beautiful BrookDale Park.  We can talk about our everyday struggles, and get exercise at the same time.

341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

Tom C.
on 6/27/11 8:17 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Would love to come, but I work 7a to 3p on Sundays :(
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
walter A.
on 7/1/11 12:15 pm - lafayette, NJ
left out us DS folks, but born and raised in bloomfield, know that park like the back of my hand.  when you plan something in Sussex, let me know.
checkitout
on 7/11/11 9:53 am - Newton, NJ
I am going to be at the Jersey Shore that weekend, the following weekend is free for me then I am off to Disney in sunny LA for the next two weekends., Get to see my parents and cousins that have not seen me in two years.,.,  Last time I saw them I was down 100 lbs now I am down about 180 and have had skin removed, I think I was a size 16 last time I was out there and now I am a 2 or 4. Cant wait to see them and go on all the rides, my daughter is going to flip her lid when she gets there, first it is a supprise that she is going on vacation, then it is a surprise that she gets to see Grandma and Grandpa and an even bigger surprise that we will be spending the week a block from Disneyland and going there for 4 days !!!

YEA FOR VACATION!!

Have fun on the walk and don't forget the water!

Stella
Most Active