Home & Recovering.

wharffrat
on 6/1/11 10:47 am - NJ
Thank you everyone for helping me prep for my surgery.

Everything went well and I am home.

I am looking forward to this wonderful journey with all of my new freinds.

Thank you

Chuck :-)

341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

looking4hope
on 6/1/11 11:14 am
Good luck. I have to stay over night, when I get my band.
Tom C.
on 6/1/11 7:00 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Welcome to the Loser's Bench in the Winner's Circle!! Glad to know it all went well.

Now go relax, but do your daily exercise

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
hockeymom8016
on 6/1/11 9:11 pm - NJ
Congratulations!

Redhead7977
on 6/2/11 4:37 am - NJ
So glad to hear that everything went well!!!
Keep us updated we are routing for you
J
Joann
Maryellen R.
on 6/2/11 10:32 pm - Sayville, NY
 Congrats Buddy!
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

wharffrat
on 6/2/11 11:01 pm - NJ
Thank you everyone.

Maryellen, thanks for the discount code.  I just order tickets for me and my wife
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

Redhead7977
on 6/5/11 10:12 pm - NJ
Soooooooo how is it going???  Every day gets easier.  When do you go back to your doctor?
How are you feeling ?  Qusestions Questions Questions LOL.
Hope everything is going smoothly, been thinking about you.
J
Joann
wharffrat
on 6/5/11 11:06 pm - NJ
I am doing good.  I am off of the pain meds.  Getting in my 60 grams of clear protein and 64 oz of liquid.  I jumped on the scale this morning and am 12 lbs down since surgery.  I have my post surgery follow up on 6/13/2011. 

My family has been great support. 

I am trying to walk around the house.  Each day we have gone out once, and I have walked around the store.  The hospital told me not to use my treadmill until approved by surgeon.  They told me I could take short walks outside.  Since everyone else went back to work/school today.  I plan a walk to the corner and back.

thanks for asking

I don't have any questions currently.....

L8r,
 Chuck :-)

Redhead7977
on 6/5/11 11:20 pm - NJ
Great!  I am glad to hear you are doing so good.  12lbs wow
Can't wait to see less of you at the next get-together
Joann
Most Active