Gaining it all back

Diane333
on 5/24/12 4:29 am
Unfortunately, I've had a tough year with my band and thinking of going back to ask for RNY option. Other illnesses, a divorce, falling and breaking ribs...depression...had lost 104 pounds, struggled with candy, but this past year...just let my whole schedule go and have gained back 65 of what I'd lost. In a year!! So bummed. Surgery was 3 years ago.
Sookie77
on 5/24/12 9:09 pm - Milton, NH
 Lets start with the hug, and prayers that things get better for you soon.  I have the RNY so I can't help with the band issues, but all I can say is do you think a fill would help?  Candy is a huge problem for a lot of people.  I would start with a meal plan, plan out what you are going to eat for the day.  Keep healthy protein snacks around and GET RID OF THE CANDY!!!!!!! 

When you get bored, depressed or even happy we tend to turn to food.  It is  a comfort and a constant in our lives.  Where is the candy the worst?  Home, work, car, all of the above?  Take one little step today, and don't beat yourself up about it.  If you decide to go back for the RNY feel free to ask questions I am almost 2 years out, and loving my RNY.  I still dump on certain things and am maintaining my weight within 5lbs so I am very happy. 

Know we are here and I hope this helps.

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

Diane333
on 5/25/12 1:01 am
Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot.
Sookie77
on 5/25/12 5:07 am - Milton, NH
Your welcome, remember you are never alone

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1567 views