Body Image Nutrition Class/ Lincoln

huskergalWsD
on 6/24/09 4:30 am
Hello Everyone in Lincoln,
 I started attending this class given by Voices of Hope ,, It is on a trial basis right now and ends June 30th . I told the dietition lady I would like to continue this class, We took a vote and want to keep it going for a long time..We have the OK ....If we get more votes she would be very happy to continue educating women with their Body Image's....And food Nutrition

There is no charge for this class, most dieticians charge more than  women on low incomes can afford... or anyone at this bad economic  time....I have learned so much already,,she goes into detail about healthy foods,,  anyway even I at nearly 52 years old  (June 28th) need this,  shoot I still need help learning about carbs,,My  old PcP couldnt  help me much on this in the past...I never made it to goal and have hopes now that i will learn to prepare healthier foods at home.. She has knowledge with Gastric Bypass....

If this sounds like something you would like to attend  once a week starting again the middle of July please let me know..Again, there is no charge for this class....Have a Great Day.......Wendy

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

Barb_E
on 6/26/09 12:08 pm - Grand Island, NE
When and where are the classes I would drive to Lincoln for this.   I am needing to learn more about healthy food choices.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4733 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5895 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6230 views
NE health care exchanges
dhomaha · 0 replies · 6301 views