GOT SOMETHING TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS!!!!

SugarfreeSweetThang
on 3/16/06 1:54 am - McDonough, GA
I'm 5 weeks pregnant! I'm so excited! ~jennifer~
english
on 3/16/06 1:59 am - Matthews, NC
Congratulations!!!!
Nancy Hall
on 3/16/06 2:31 am - Charlotte, NC
HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
ANGIET
on 3/16/06 4:10 am - Conover, NC
Oh, how exciting!!! Congradulations!! Take care of yourself and the little one. God Bless. Angie
Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 4:19 am - Winston Salem, NC
That's wonderful! Congrats, Jennifer! Will this be your first little one? Lisa L.
SugarfreeSweetThang
on 3/16/06 4:30 am - McDonough, GA
This is my first baby! We've been wanting one for a long time. I'm so excited... scared.... happy... freakin out! Due date of November 15th! Jen
TONIGIRL
on 3/16/06 4:47 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Great News!!! Is this your first??? ToniGirl
pbeane1
on 3/16/06 4:56 am - Lexington, NC
Congratulations, Jennifer! What a blessing! Patti
tigersmom
on 3/16/06 8:12 am - Kinston, NC
CONGRADULATIONS !! I know you're Take care of yourself and the BABY!! Perry W.
Samara
on 3/16/06 10:49 am - New Bern, NC
Good Evening to All, Congratssssssssssss.............. you will do fine and I am sure you will be a great mom........I am so happy for you and your hubby. Becareful with all the moving you have to do etc...... Had a wonderful support group meeting tonight........ We actually had a pyschologist come talk to our group he was wonderful and we had a great discussion on many things regarding life before and after surgery. I will post some thoughts tommorrow.I just got home and am dead tired. I have been dealing with sick children etc...... Went to get my spinal injection for a disc issue today and could not get one due to blood pressure being too low.......Called my surgeon to make sure I was ok. I was told I was fine. Has anyone else had low blood pressure following surgery a few weeks out? Still trying small amounts of food as tolerated. Drinking is no problem able to get the fluids in...... Hugs to All, Charla
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 595 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1659 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2691 views