Still waiting, signed my consent with Dr B in Moncton on Oct 3rd....

JJ3434
on 1/12/15 9:54 am - Canada

Just wanted to reach out to anyone else still waiting who may have signed their consent for surgery around the same time my sister and I. We saw Dr B on October 3rd and havent heard anything since.

amandajean35
on 1/12/15 10:14 am - Canada

I was just into see their psychologist last week and to book appointment to sign papers. They advised me that the time from when you sign your papers to surgery can take up to a year, he's so behind on surgeries.  

JJ3434
on 1/12/15 10:19 am - Canada

Oh geeze, when we saw him he said it would be right after Christmas which made me hopeful. I saw the psychologist back in July.

amandajean35
on 1/12/15 11:10 am - Canada

You could always call and see where they are at. The psychologist just said they are really behind and are having a hard time getting caught up  I hope it goes faster then the year. It's already been so many years 

Ellie333
on 1/13/15 8:30 am - Canada

Hi, I signed my final papers with Dr. B in Moncton on August 8, 2014.  He told me back then that it would be anywhere from 2 to 6 months.  I contacted his office on Monday (January 12, 2015) and was told that it could be any day now that I will get the call.  Her guess was that my surgery would be sometime between now and the end of February.  Now that being said, it also depends on your health, those with more serious health issues come first.  Hope this helps.

Ellie

JJ3434
on 1/13/15 9:42 am - Canada

Thanks for sharing Ellie :) it's good to have some sort of timeline even if it's still a long wait. Not hearing anything is difficult.

Jana

Ellie333
on 1/14/15 7:05 am - Canada

No problem Jana, we are all on this crazy ride together, keep in touch and I will do the same.  When I get my call I will let you know (you will probably here me yell).

Ellie

JJ3434
on 1/14/15 8:23 am - Canada

Haha sounds good Ellie! Good luck!!

Cyntilla
on 1/14/15 11:52 pm - Canada

I signed my consent with you on Oct 3rd as well.  I called Monique yesterday and she said she just got 12 files from the people who signed in August.  She told me it wouldn't be until March or April for who signed on Oct 3rd.   I know it's coming but waiting is long. :(

Cindy

JJ3434
on 1/15/15 2:11 am - Canada

Thanks Cindy :) I'm getting so anxious lately going over things and trying to prepare myself in the hopes the call would come any day. Oh well I guess all good things come to those who wait.

Jana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1080 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1945 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1791 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1787 views