Waiting game

soniala37
on 10/6/14 7:11 am - Canada

So I had my first meeting with Monique and Dr. Beausoleil on June 23rd...Monique explained to me that next step would be the information session and that I should expect a call within 3 months...well 3 months has passed and no call yet...Anyone else waiting for the information session?? For those who already had the info session this year how long did you have to wait before getting the call?

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/14 8:33 am - Oromocto, Canada

Scallops Monique and just ask. Anytime they have holidays or other things come up, it will push the date farther. 

Jen J.
on 10/8/14 12:05 am - Canada

Hi, I had my initial consultation with Dr. B on January 24th...all day info session on June 24th and just signed the consent papers on October 3rd.  I am 99% sure there will be no call for surgery until January 2015 at least.  It is extremely difficult to be patient and to just be waiting for the next step but it will all be worth it in the end :)

HW: 349 (July 2, 2015) Height: 5'3", Birthdate: March 19, 1974

VSG: July 24, 2015 Moncton, NB Canada -- Dr. Sylvain Beausoleil

CW: 194lbs, goal: 155lbs

lianneww
on 10/29/14 12:00 am

My sister had her initial visit with Dr. Beausoleil in April and just when for the all day clinic about two weeks ago so it was around the six months.  It's definitely a waiting game but the end results will be more than worth the wait!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1062 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1918 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1770 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1768 views