Checking in!

Charline M.
on 7/24/14 9:54 pm
VSG on 02/23/12

Hi everyone!

How are all of you doing?  I'm doing well in my weight loss journey and have been at goal for a little bit.  I'm having a hard time to balance what I feel with what I see.  Get ready for it.  Once the 18 month honeymoon is over with your surgery, the head games begin...lol....still wouldn't change anything.

Just wanted to see if any of the old crew is still around and say hello to the new people!

If you have any questions, don't be shy :)

Have a great weekend!

Charline

~Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.~        
jndrake
on 7/27/14 8:31 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

I hear a lot about 18 months, could you explain what happens after that time. I am almost 8 months out and I notice the weight loss slowing down a bit but I also have over 130 less pounds which makes my need for caloric intake a lot less. I hope to lose most of my excess weight by the 18 month mark because I hear about it being an issue after that but I thought I'd ask what happens or what your experience has been. 

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1064 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1920 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1772 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1769 views